So I thought today I would share a little bit about me, I think it is so important to do things that make you happy, and these are some of my favourite things!
1. I absolutely love Disney. I love watching the films, singing along to all the songs and visiting Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World Florida! I have been lucky enough to visit the parks a number of times and I am counting down the days until my next trip.
2. A couple of years ago, my parents got me Ice Skating lessons for Christmas and I have fallen in love with Ice Skating, I love trying new tricks and going down the local rink all winter. These are my gorgeous skates!
3. When I was younger, I performed in lots of Pantomimes. I loved dancing on the stage and meeting lots of new people, it was so much fun! Now I always go and watch a Pantomime to get into the Festive spirit.
4. When I visited my Auntie in Dorset last year, I spotted a Kayak and decided I had to buy it. I love going out kayaking on the River Adur. It's great in the summer, I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm going to keep practising. Here is me and my boyfriend Joe out on the water.
5. I am obsessed with Afternoon Teas, the dainty sandwiches and the gorgeous range of desserts and cakes I literally adore! For my Birthday last year, I was treated to an Afternoon Tea experience in a Carriage in Guildford it was divine!
6. I love fun days out, particularly at Themes Parks and Waterparks. I love all sorts of rides from the super scary to the teacups, they are such a blast!
7. Holidays are the best. I love travelling and am always looking to find the best holiday deals! Cruises are so amazing as you get to wake up in a new place every morning it's incredible!
8. Me and my boyfriend Joe, have the most adorable little hamster Pablo! He is too cute!
9. A couple of months ago, I won a Heart Radio competition, where I got to watch Taylor Swift Live at Wembley. The show was absolutely, and it was a dream of mine to see her live as she is my absolute favourite singer. So I was a little over the moon.
10. My family and friends are so important to me. It is so important that however busy you are you make time to spend together. This is me and my sister Nicole when we were little!
So there you have it, they are my favourite things! Obviously, I love all things cakes too!
What are yours?